No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy to make and a delicious festive treat that kids and adults will love! They are so cute with some jelly beans or a marshmallow Peep set in the middle like a little bird nest. I know some people have friends or family members who are allergic to peanut butter so the peanut butter chips can be omitted. Just be sure to add dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips in place of the peanut butter chips. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies aren’t just for Easter! Make them year round for fun treat or decorated for a festive celebration. The options are endless!
- Peanut butter chips
- Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Unsalted butter
- Cornflake cereal
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave proof bowl, add the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, honey, and unsalted butter. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir with a rubber spatula and if not melted, add another 30 seconds; stir until it is melted.
- Gently fold in the cornflake cereal, a little at a time, until the cereal is completely covered.
- Scoop 1-2 Tbsp equal portions onto the parchment paper; about 20-25 cookies.
- If placing candy in the middle, place in the center of each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to firm for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.
To make No-Bake Double Chocolate Cookies: Omit the peanut butter chips and add in 1 1/2 cups more dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips.