White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
If there is one thing I have learned since developing this recipe is that everyone LOVES white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. My boyfriend is the biggest lover I know. So I had him be my tester, and according to him my recipe is the best he's ever had! These white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are so chewy and soft. The brown sugar gives the cookies a nice chewy texture. While the white chocolate and macadamia nuts add a sweet crunch to every bite. These cookies are so easy to make and makes 12 delicious cookies. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 12 Cookies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 27 Minutes
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- With your hand mixer cream your softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until its well mixed and slightly fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract. Then blend until fully incorporated.
- Add in your salt, baking soda, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and allpurpose flour. Then mix together until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Portion the dough into 12 cookies.
- Chill the portioned cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Space the chilled cookies out evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and enjoy!
- If your oven bakes unevenly bake the cookies for 6 minutes. Then rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 6 minutes.