Mexican Avocado Salad (with Homemade Chili Lime Dressing!)
Summer time is coming - slowly but surely - and to me that means allll the salads! I am constantly eating this, lentil feta salad, and southwest pasta salad in the nice weather. If you've never put avocado in salad, then you're missing out! Salads with avocados are great for lunches, sides at dinner, or to bring to a pot luck!
This avocado salad is one of my favorites to make because it is:
- quick - it can be thrown together in no time!
- healthy - it's mostly vegetables after all!
- tasty - the chili lime dressing really kicks this up a notch
- filling - avocado and black beans are both good for keeping you full
- easy - can you chop an avocado and open a can of beans? Great - then you can make this salad!
- gluten-free - no gluten required to make this
Grab some avocados and let's make a salad!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- In a large bowl, mix together avocado, tomatoes, corn, and black beans, set aside
- In a small bowl, stir together oil, lime juice, maple syrup, and seasonings until full combined
- Pour oil mixture over salad, stir until everything is coated
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go