Peanut Butter Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies
- It is March, and that means one thing in this house - Easter candy has officially hit the shelves at the grocery store! Easter candy is probably my favorite seasonal candy - especially Cadbury Mini Eggs. But how do you make the best candy even better? The answer, in this case and almost always, is to add peanut butter! These thick, soft peanut butter cookies are the perfect base for the sweet milk chocolate of a mini egg. I have been testing this recipe quite a bit to make sure it is absolutely perfect, and though I have stacks and stacks of peanut butter cookies in the freezer now, I am not complaining; I love them! I also love Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies and Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies - if you haven't made them yet you need to!
- 36 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and butter until smooth, then beat in brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in 3-4 additions, stirring well after each addition
- Stir in crushed mini eggs until evenly distributed through dough
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheet by heaping tablespoon about one inch apart, then pat down to flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until cookies are starting to turn golden and no longer glossy on top
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go