Mediterranean Fava Beans
Healthy, filling, savory and absolutely delicious! This Mediterranean green fava bean dish is super easy to make and will leave you feeling light and satisfied 😊
Have your taste buds changed over the years? They actually have for me. When I was a little girl, my mom used to make green fava beans all the time and I absolutely hated it! I don't know what it was but I couldn't stomach it. However, as I grew older, I've noticed a change in my taste preference. As a little girl I used to love sweet but as a grown woman, now I prepare savory and sour dishes.
This meal now is a definite favorite of mine, give it a try and let me know how you like it
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, water and the frozen fava beans.
- Toss them for about 10 minutes until they're fully cooked and soft.
- Then lower the heat and add cilantro, garlic and lemon juice.
- Stir it for a few minutes and top it up with some fresh cilantro, lemon wedges and radishes.
- Enjoy 😊
- Best had with pita bread or a side of rice
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go