Thin Mint Cocktail
March is Women Empowerment Month, so to celebrate I created a new mint flavored cocktail and creating the Mini Women EmpowerMint Bevvie Series :)
This is contribution to the Woman EmpowerMint Series is also a part of the Nostalgic Cocktail Series (which you can find on my website cooklikeatid.wordpress.com) because Girl Scouts have been selling these coveted cookies since 1951. Plus, even though I was never a Girl Scout, I have looked forward to Girl Scout cookie season for decades now.
I know there are year-round copycat cookies, but I love buying the original thing once a year. I think the anticipation is partly what makes it so great, honestly. But now, if I want more Girl Scout cookie flavors throughout the year, I'm gonna have them in cocktail form. Next, I'm gonna have to make a Samoas (or Caramel Delights) cocktail, since that is actually my favorite Girl Scout cookie of all time.
- 1 Cocktail
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Roll 1 mint leaf in your fingers to release the oils and add it to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Irish Cream, Liqueurs, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Shake for 30 seconds. Add to glass full of ice + add mint sprig/thin mints as garnish.
- Enjoy! As always, please drink responsibly.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go