This makes a small batch of orange pomegranate jelly. It's not meant for canning. You can, however, freeze any leftovers. I made it in my 6 quart Instant Pot.
Orange Pomegranate Jelly Instant Pot Recipe
How to make orange pomegranate jelly in the Instant Pot. This is an easy jelly recipe that's perfect for beginners. It's made without pectin, so it's a good recipe to use even if you've never made jelly before.
You can easily make this sugar free by using coconut sugar or monk fruit. Use raw honey for a natural sweetener.
This recipe uses cornstarch or arrowroot powder to thicken instead of using pectin. It's a great recipe for beginners. To make it on the stove, simply use a small pan. I haven't tried it on the stove, so keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't burn and stir often.
- 1 cup
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Roll the fruits on the counter so you can extract more juice. Then cut fruits in half and juice them with a juicer or by hand. Pour juice into the Instant Pot.
- Use the sauté function to heat the juice for five minutes. Then add the cornstarch or arrowroot powder and sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Keep the sauté function on and let boil until it thickens. You can eyeball it or use the spoon test as directed above.
- Pour in a clean jelly jar. Let cool completely. Store in the fridge.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go