Who doesn't like homemade cookies? Well, it certainly isn't me!!
Nutty Clove Cookies
Any cookie recipe out there is for you to experiment with! I like to keep my cookies low sugar or at least refined sugar-free, and substitute such sugar for coconut sugar or (preferably) erythritol. Apart from that, the flavor of your cookies probably depends on your mood, at least that's how I see it! Cloves are the perfect warming spice that just makes the room smell wonderful and delicious.
If you havent tries this peanut butter and clove combo yet, I encourage you to do so and let me know if this is something your tastebud would thank you for or whether it's not your thing! I guess cloves are one of those things, you either like or hate! But... before you say anything, have a look at what these gorgeous beauties look like inside!
- 6 cookies
- Prep time: 5 Minutes Cook time: 15 Minutes Total time: 20 min
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp cloves
- 1 whisked egg
- melted chocolate on top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- To whisked egg, add sugar and ground cloves, and stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and combines - make sure your peanut butter isn't too runny for this recipe.
- One spoon of this yummy mixture equals one cookie, so flatten your cookies on a baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.