It's kind of messy making it but trust me, it's worth the mess! Although I know not everyone likes cocktails or they just basically don't drink alcohol at all, need not to worry as you can make yourself a mocktail! Just opt out the alcohol and voila¡ you got yourself a mocktail 😊
Did you know that mojito is one of the most popular cocktails? I seriously enjoy mojito. That minty flavor complements the rum that's in this drink!
Below is the recipe for a classic Cubano Mojito. Now you can enjoy this cocktail in the comfort of your own home anytime you want.
- 1 Cocktail
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- 1. Place the sugar, mint leaves and club soda in a highball glass and smash and mix just enough to dissolve sugar.
- 2. Squeeze the juice of the lime into the glass.
- 3. Add the rum and stir well.
- 4. Fill the glass with ice cubes. Top with club soda and garnish with a mint and sliced lime (optional). Serve and enjoy.