Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower!
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
Cauliflower was my favourite vegetable when I was a kid. As I grew up, there was a phase in my life when I stopped eating it. Few years back I again developed my love for it.
Since then I have been trying different cauliflower recipes. Thankfully my toddler son loves it too. It is quite amusing that he calls it Broccoli. Well, kids have their own imagination.
This roasted cauliflower recipe has become a favourite in my house. It is simple, quick and easy to make. You can eat it as an appetizer or as a side dish. I love to eat it with cucumber salad. It also tastes amazing with masala tea.
There are a few things that you must keep in mind while baking it. Always line your baking tray and make sure that cauliflower florets are thinly sliced.
Do try this recipe. Let me know if you have any questions.
Serve as Appetizer or Side dish.
They look so tempting!
Flip and add Parmesan.
Ready to serve.
Make sure they are evenly placed.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat Oven at 425 F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets to a big bowl. Add oil, paprika, herbs, peppercorns and salt. Toss and mix well.
- Place cauliflower on the baking tray. Do not overcrowd.
- Bake for 10 mins
- Take them out and flip.
- Add Parmesan cheese on their top.
- Bake for another 5-10 mins till they turn golden and crisp.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.
- Make sure that cauliflower florets are thinly sliced, or they will not turn crisp. Baking time may depend on thinkness of of cauliflower florets.
- Do not overcrowd baking tray with cauliflower or they will turn soggy.
- You can also add garlic powder if you like.