Carrot Sheet Cake
Looking for a quick and easy carrot cake recipe this Easter? I have you covered! This fluffy and moist carrot cake is ready in under an hour and can easily be made with items you have in your pantry. As for the icing on top, feel free to use any generic cream cheese icing recipe of choice, or keep it simple with store-bought whipped cream frosting. I did not include any add-ins other than carrots for my recipe, but if you are a fan of raisins or walnuts, they would work great in these cakes. Leave a comment below if you are planning to make carrot cake this Easter!
- 1 8x8" cake
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (or 175°C). Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan or use cooking spray, then line with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together both sugars, vegetable oil and the egg replacer until just combined. Fold in the carrots.
- Mix the carrot mixture into the flour mixture until everything is combined.
- Pour your batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool.