Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calling all chocolate cookie lovers! Are you looking for a quick and delicious gluten-free cookie?! Well, look no further. These Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies are SO good. They’re soft, fudge-y and only require 1 bowl! They taste just like a brownie in the shape of a cookie :) The best part, they’re gluten-free and can be made vegan and keto too.
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that will impress, then look no further. What are you waiting for? Try them today and let me know what you think. I hope you like them as much as I do!
- 24 Cookies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until a dough forms.
- Scoop 1" balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the balls of dough about 1 1/2" to 2" apart. Flatten the dough into cookies using a flat surface (I use a water glass)
- Bake the cookies for 12- 15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 mins before attempting to pick them up. They will be too soft, and they will break.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go