Banana Tahini Chocolate Chip Muffins
These banana tahini chocolate chip muffins are the perfect healthy treat that you need in your life! They are my new go-to recipe when my freezer stash is running low, and once you try them, I bet they’ll become yours, too! They are made with oat flour and chickpea flour, and sweetened just with honey, making them gluten free and refined sugar free. Plus, they’re loaded with mini chocolate chips, which leave warm chocolate puddles throughout the interior. If you’d rather make these as strictly breakfast muffins, leave out the chocolate and add some nuts! But in my opinion, a little chocolate in the morning is good for the soul.
- 15 Muffins
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with parchment baking cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oat flour, chickpea flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash up the bananas with a fork. Then, add the tahini, honey, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk the mixture until fully combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and wisk until fully combined.
- Next, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan, filling each cup to about 3/4 full. Top each of the muffins with extra mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake the muffins for about 14-16 minutes, or until the tops spring back when you gently press them with a finger.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go