Best Homemade Pizza Recipe Like a Pizzeria
The recipe for this pizza is the most delicious recipe I've ever made. I tried countless different types of dough, tomato sauces and even cheeses, to taste and understand what tastes best for my home. Get ready to double the amount of the recipe because it is so delicious!!! The dough needs a large amount of rising time, it is covered in olive oil which gives it a very special flavor. The toppings, of course, can be changed to what you like: olives, fresh or canned mushrooms, red or white onions, corn, anchovies, and even hot pepper. For those who like extra cheese, you will have to make a good closing of the edges of the dough. Enjoy your meal!!
- 2 pizza
- Prep time: 2 Hours|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Dough for 2 pizzas
- The dough can of course be made with your hands, or in a mixer.
- Mix all the ingredients together until the dough is smooth, cut into 2 pieces.
- Cover the 2 pieces in olive oil, close them in a plastic wrap, set aside and let it rise for at least an hour and a half
- Place the simmered tomatoes in a bowl with all the spices and mix together (I personally smash everything into a puree - much more delicious in my eyes this way). Improve flavors if necessary.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees (at least), with an inverted mold or if there is a stone to make pizzas. The oven should be heated at least a half an hour before preparation
- Take a dough ball, and put at least two tablespoons of flour on it, open it with your fingers to a circle shape or square according to the mold.
- Apply the dough using a ladle, half the amount of sauce, sprinkle over half the amount of cheeses, apply the edges of the dough with a little olive oil.
- Put in the hot oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and start to brown and the edges of the pizza are slightly browned. Make sure the bottom of the pizza dough is well prepared.
- Enjoy your meal