Zuppa Toscana Soup
Soup is easily one of my favourite meals. It's warm, comforting and it's like giving your stomach a nice big hug! Plus, it's a great way to eat your vegetables, is fairly simple to make and is GREAT for meal prep! I usually make a big batch of soup on Sunday's that lasts all week for lunches. If you are looking for a hearty and comforting soup recipe...this one is for you!
This Zuppa Toscana soup is packed full of delicious flavours. The sausage adds a nice spicy flavour and really enhances the creamy broth. Tied together with tender potatoes and perfectly tender kale, this soup is a meal in itself and beyond delicious! Try this recipe today!
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- In a large soup pot, brown sausage and onion over medium high heat, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add in garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add in seasonings to your liking, I like about a teaspoon of each.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1-2 minutes to burn off that flour taste.
- Add chicken broth slowly, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Add in potatoes and cook until tender (15-20 minutes).
- Next add it chopped kale and milk or cream. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Serve hot with some crusty bread for a delicious meal!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go