I love slicing watermelon sprinkling on salt and diving in, but one thing I love more is homemade watermelon juice. This recipe is a must-make!
Watermelon Juice ⋆ by Pink
When it gets hot in the summer, it gets severely hot! I whip up a pitcher of watermelon juice and keep it in the fridge often in the summer and spring. The kids and I both will reach for a glass, because it is so hydrating and refreshing on those scorching hot days.
How Long Will Watermelon Juice Last in Refrigerator
Around 3 days is the longest I would go. To be honest, after it is freshly made tastes best. Just stir before you pour each time you pour a glass.
Check out these great drink recipes too!
Green Juice To Slim Your Belly
- 1 Drink
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 0 Minutes Total time: 10 min
- 1 Seedless sweet small watermelon, refrigerated until used, to be cold
- *If you are using a large refrigerated watermelon with seeds, you will need to cut out the seeds before you blend.
- Chop the watermelon into quarters.
- If there are any seeds, remove them.
- Use a small knife cut the watermelon into chunks.
- Place the watermelon chunks into your blender and whirl to make the juice.
- It should be thick and perfect as it is, but if you want to water it down a little, use pure organic coconut water.
- Optional; Garnish with watermelon slices.