A beautiful ball of deliciousness which is nutritious and guilt-free!
15 Min No Bake Ricotta and Coconut Truffles
These no bake easy ricotta and coconut truffles are the perfect quick treat or snack, loved by big and small, so yum and guilt-free!
It’s a 3 ingredients dessert, 4 ingredients if you make the chocolate version! I like to divide the dough in two parts and make both plain and chocolate!😋
This was one of my favourite childhood treats, my mum used to make them all the time and now it’s one of my kids’ favourite snack too!
They are so moist inside!
These truffles are so delicious and it’s such an easy and healthy dessert, with minimal effort.
- 18 Truffles
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
For the plain truffle base
For the chocolate truffles
For the coating
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chocolate.
- Divide the dough in two and place in two different bowls. Add the chocolate just in one bowl.
- Start by making the plain truffles by giving the shape of little balls using all the dough. Add the extra desiccated coconut in another bowl and transfer the truffles here.
- Roll them in the desiccated coconut in order to totally cost them.
- Let them chill 1 hour in the fridge before eating them.
- It’s ok to leave them to chill extra time, the dough will simply become firmer but it will still remain moist.
- You can store them in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go