Fusilli.. the perfect noodle that holds onto all that delicious creamy buttery cheesy goodness!
Fusilli Pasta in Creamy Garlic Sauce
This Fusilli Pasta recipe is comfort food at it’s best!
Fusilli noodles in a rich buttery garlic cheese sauce.
Dinner is served!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Cook fusilli pasta according to package instructions, to al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and melt butter. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour and slowly add the cream, whisking continuously.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens. Turn off heat and stir in freshly grated parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Toss sauce with fusilli pasta. Season with salt and black pepper and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go