S'mores Cookie Skillet
This is the easiest way to spruce up your typical cookie skillet. With warmer temperatures right around the corner, this S'mores cookie skillet gives me all the summer and campfire vibes. I can't even choose my favorite part of this dessert -- the gooey chocolate chip cookie dough? The melted marshmallows? The crispy crust? Or the creamy ice cream? You can use any store-bought cookie dough to save time. It really comes together in seconds. Just grab your favorite cookie dough (or feel free to make your own if you have a favorite recipe) and toss in some marshmallows, and then bake!
- 1 skillet
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
For the cookie skillet
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Add a layer of cookie dough to a 6.5 in cast iron skillet.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Continue this process of layering cookie dough and mini marshmallows until you use up all your dough.
- Bake for 10-15 min, or until the top is golden brown.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil.
- Top the cookie skillet with ice cream and add the chocolate drizzle.
- I did this in the smaller 6.5 inch cast iron skillet, but if you're going to use a larger skillet, just add more cookie dough.