Gluten Free Granola (GF, V, No Added Sugar)
Never buy granola ever again! Trust me- making your own granola is actually super easy and the best part is that you get to customize it exactly how you want it. Whenever I try store bought granolas, I'm always like "wow I really like this, but I wish there were more cashews.." or "this is great, but I wish it had less cinnamon.." Making it yourself solves that problem! I love buying nuts in bulk at Whole Foods or Walmart, but you can definitely find them at pretty much any grocery store. There are even great options for raw nuts at stores like Homegoods, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls. This recipe is meant to serve as a guideline, but feel free to mix in more of your favorites or take out anything you don't love as much!
- 1 batch
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Throw all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Spread everything on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for roughly 20 min or until golden brown, shaking it up halfway if needed.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go