See ingredients below for your breading. Coat your chops well before putting them in the air fryer.
Air Fry Parmesan Pork Chops
I finally jumped on the air fryer band wagon a few months ago. I am still learning how to use it and experimenting on different foods to try. We bought half a pig from a local butcher and was looking for a way to cook up my pork chops without them becoming dry and tough. Pork in my opinion is a tough meat to master. If you overcook it, you will be eating rubber. I decided to try them in the air fryer and give it a little Italian spin to serve with spaghetti.
Golden brown goodness!
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Beat 2 eggs in a pie dish
- in a separate pie dish add all crushed crackers, cheese, and seasonings and mix well.
- Drench pork chop in egg mixture on both sides and dip into cracker mix and coat on both side.
- Heat air fryer to "air fry" mode at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until internal temp reads 145 degrees