Th final look of Caesar salad is scrumptious
Walnut Caesar Salad
The world easiest salad, and healthy at the same time.
This walnut version of the classic salad can be used as a delicious start to any meal, or makes a perfect light meal on its own. Toast the walnuts for even more flavor and crunch.
This classic and flavorful Walnut Caesar Salad can be used to eat in the office hours or at home, depends how and when do you want. I always prefer at home because its fresh I have sprinkled flax seeds, pumpkin seems to make it more healthier.
Add shredded cheese for a great taste
Everything is mixed so well
Walnut looks so pretty here
- 2 people
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Combine lettuce, croutons, nuts, green onions, Avacado, cherry tomatoes, Spinach and cheese in large bowl.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, Pour dressing over salad; I have sued here Kaft Italian sauce, added oregano leaves and toss well.
- Add nutrition food like Flax seeds, Pumpkin seeds or any of your favorite ones.
- Use ready market Italian sauce incase you don't want to make dressing