Beetroot Risotto With Rucola and Goat Cheese
If you are looking for a recipe which is easy and fast to make and is guaranteed to impress your whole family, you've just found the perfect one. (It can also easily be turned into a vegetarian alternative for your weekdays or Sunday lunch). You can safely spice it up with any kind of roasted meat, but I think pork tenderloin is the perfect choice. Just make sure to add the stock in small portions, in order for the risotto to be perfectly creamy. Do not try to save any parmesan or butter out of it either. I hope you give it a try and make sure to tag me if you take a picture of it as well!
- 8 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 60 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Add beetroots and rosemary into a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Save half of it for serving, puree the other half using a food processor.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a large, flat pot.
- Add shallots, sprinkle with salt and cook until caramelized.
- Add risotto and roast for a couple minutes. Add the wine, let it evaporate a little bit.
- Start adding the stock (don't forget to keep your stock warm during the whole process) in small portions. Keep adding until you get a nice creamy and soft result.
- Add the pureed beetroot halfway through.
- When the rice is soft, turn off the heat and add the butter and the parmesan cheese.
- Serve with rucola and goat cheese.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go