Maple Butter Brusselsprouts
I first had Maple Butter Brusselsprouts when I was out to dinner at a restaurant with a childhood friend. I modified my recipe slightly. I was always ok eating brusselsprouts, not a favorite, but ok. Seems I just didn’t know how to prepare them properly. I roast all of my veggies and this recipe still includes roasting the brusselsprouts but that is just the beginning. Once you have these, you won’t be able to eat plain old brusselsprouts ever again! The best part is they are so simple to make with just a couple of ingredients you probably already have at home. Read below and prepare to be amazed!
- 6 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
Prepare and Roast the Brusselsprouts
- Cut brusselsprouts in half and toss with Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper. Add to a foil lined baking sheet and roast at 350 for 20 minutes
- Toast chopped walnuts in a dry pan on the stove for 5 min on medium heat and remove from pan.
- Melt half stick of butter in the same pan over medium heat. Cook until butter browns but don’t burn it.
- Add in Maple Syrup and walnuts. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Once roasted, add your brusselsprouts to the maple butter and toss. Serve.