If you find yourself with leftover asparagus, you can easily add the leftovers to a vegetable soup, toss them in a quiche or an omelet or create a cream of asparagus soup. While there are many different easy asparagus recipes for soup, this creamy asparagus soup with prosciutto is my favorite.
Creamy Asparagus Soup
You don't want to miss this delicious Creamy Asparagus Soup recipe! It's perfect for a cool day.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 15 Minutes Total time: 25 min
- 1 pound fresh asparagus tips
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 medium potato, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup light whipping cream
- 1/3 cup prosciutto, fried
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!