This Peach Jalapeno Jam recipe is the best ever! Learn how to make Instant Pot peach jam with peppers with your summer peaches.
Peach Jalapeno Jam
This peach & jalapeno jam is made in the Instant Pot so it really doesn’t get much easier to make. It’s not processed which means that it needs to be kept in the refrigerator rather than at room temperature.
It only takes about 20 minutes to make this recipe. And, much of that is chopping and preparing the peaches and the peppers to make the jam.
This easy jam recipe makes a wonderful Christmas gift along with a loaf of homemade bread. Or, you can keep it all for yourself if you prefer.
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes Cook time: 16 Minutes Total time: 21 min
- 5 whole Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and chopped
- 5 cups ( 8-9 peaches ) sliced, skin on NO seed
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 package Certo Fruit Pectin