Irish Guinness Beef Stew
1 Hours 15 Minutes
- 1 Stew
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Add the cubed beef to an oiled pot. Once browned, remove from pot.
- Add in diced onions and cook until translucent.
- Once the onions are cooked, stir in the flour and pour in the beer.
- Let this mixture bubble until it's thickened.
- Stir in the broth, liquid aminos, dried thyme, and salt/pepper.
- Add in the veggies and beef.
- Let simmer on medium for 1 hour or until the beef is tender.