Crispy Fluffer Nutter Bars
So who doesn't love the combo of chocolate and peanut butter? Add a crispy, crunchy texture along with some marshmallow cream and you've got yourself the king of all bar cookies. I know, that's a bold statement, but these delicious bars are sure to go quickly at your house. There is peanut butter in the marshmallow cream AND it is also mixed into the top layer. You can't go wrong with two layers of peanut buttery goodness. If you want the gooey-ness of the marshmallow cream, leave these at room temperature. I actually like them cold so I store them in the fridge.
- 16 bars
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
For the brownie layer
Fluffer Nutter + Crispy Layer
For the brownies layer
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease an 8x8 pan. Line with parchment paper. Fold in the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter with the bittersweet chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, egg and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa until just combined. Pour into prepared pan and cook for about 25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
For the fluffer nutter and crispy topping
- In a medium bowl, mix together the marshmallow creme and ¼ cup peanut butter. Spread over cooled brownies.
- In the same small saucepan that was used for the butter and chocolate, melt 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips. Stir in ½ cup of peanut butter until well combined. Fold in the crispy rice cereal.
- Spread over marshmallow creme. Refrigerate bars until set. Remove bars from the fridge and cute into bars (1”x3 ½”).
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go