Paleo Coffee Cake
I miss a lot of things about "normal" life, but at the top of the list -- sitting in a cafe for hours to drink coffee and snack on fresh coffee cake. This coffee cake is made with paleo ingredients, but if you're not strictly paleo, I highly recommend topping it with an icing that is super simple to make. It's a game changer!
All you'll need for the icing is 3 tbsp almond milk (or any other kind of milk) and 1/3 cup powdered sugar. Increase the milk or powdered sugar incrementally until you get to the desired consistency.
This paleo coffee cake is the perfect breakfast or late night treat.
- 9 squares
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Start on the crumb topping and top the cake.
- Bake at 350° in an 8x8 pan for 32-38 min.