Roll the dough into even sized balls.
These are not just your average m&m cookies though.. these are beyond delicious. I make them almost weekly because my boyfriend and I eat them up so quickly. He doesn’t even have much of a sweet tooth but he is in love with these cookies. They are especially amazing straight out of the oven! Nothing better than a fresh, warm cookie🤤 Extra chocolate chips, extra m&ms, and a secret ingredient that you probably have not used in cookies before. I think that secret ingredient is the ticket that makes these cookies go above and beyond! They’re quick, easy, and delicious. What more could you ask for?
Flatten slightly and add more chocolate chips and m&ms.
Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- 16 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 22 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine melted butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla.
- Add flour, dry pudding mix, and baking soda. Mix until just combined then add the m&ms and chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Then add more chocolate chips and m&ms on top.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until edges start to get golden brown. Then eat them all in one sitting:)