The bite - look at that texture!!
SUPER FUDGY BANANA BROWNIES (Vegan + Gluten Free!)
Praise the universe, these are life changing. I don’t have the ability to explain just how good these are, but I’ll try. These brownies are super fudgy, perfectly sweet, light & airy, melt in your mouth, can’t stop eating, one of the best things I’ve ever made.
Besides being delicious, they are super healthy and have no grams of fat! Crazy right?! Here's the nutritional information for 1 brownie, I cut my batch into 8!
Calories: 109 Fat: 0g Carbs: 26g Protein: 2g
Please note, the nutritional breakdown will be different if you use different ingredients.
As you look at the ingredients, you'll notice these are not only gluten free, they are also vegan! I used Bob Red Mills Egg Replacer instead if using regular eggs, or a "flax egg", and it worked wonderfully!!
A few substitutions you can make for the recipe:
- Any sugar will work. I used monkfruit sugar to keep the calories and carbs lower however regular sugar or coconut sugar will work just the same!
- Any non-dairy milk will work, I used almond milk.
- Regular cocoa powder can be used instead of the dark cocoa powder.
- You can try using flax eggs instead of the Egg Replacer, however I personally haven't tried it so I can't be sure if it'll turn out the same.
So light and airy!
The full batch! Can you believe one of those slices is under 110 calories?!
- 8 Brownies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350F, spray a small baking pan with cooking spray and also line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash your bananas.
- In a small dish, mix two tablespoons of the egg replacer with 4 tablespoons of water - mix it all together really well and then set aside.
- Once the egg replacer’s thickened (about a minute), add it to the mashed banana, along with the dairy free milk, sugar and vanilla. Mix everything together really well.
- Add in your dry ingredients. Stir to combine, and then transfer it to your prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and let that baby cool! I recommend letting it cool on a cooling rack so that way you can eat it faster :)
- TASTE TIME! Slice, bite and DEVOUR!!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go