If you have a packet of chilled heavy cream then you are ready to go. Just you need powdered sugar, vanilla essence and some Oreo cookies to start with.
Oreo Cookie Ice Cream
Who doesn't like Oreo Cookies, my daughter is very fond of these cookies. So, I thought to make amazing cookie icecream with oreo which is my personal favourite.
Just whip the cream, powdered sugar & vanilla essence until soft peak then add crushed Oreo cookies and gently fold them all together. Transfer the icecream to the freezer safe box and allow it to refrigerate for at least 2 hours to overnight.
My daughter love this cookie icecream during summer. So I often make this icecream and store it. And yeah it's always better to have homemade.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious Oreo Cookie Icecream. If you like this recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Refrigerate the cream for overnight.
- Add entire chilled cream to the precooled bowl for whipping.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla essence and whip it until soft peak for about 5 to10 mins.
- Crush the oreo cookies and add it to the whipped cream.
- Gently fold it all together and transfer it to the box.
- Bowl should be precooled for whipping the cream.
- Cream should be chilled for overnight.
- If the cream has added sugar in it then don't use powdered sugar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go