White Bean Toast
This toast is topped with the easiest and most delicious cannellini bean (white kidney beans) dip today. The dip is amazing on it’s own (I ate spoonfuls), as a dip with pita / veggies, or used as a spread. Note that this recipe will leave you with lots of leftover bean dip/spread!
On this piece of toast, I used sliced avocado, grilled halloumi cheese, olive oil, and microgreens. You could also add an egg for some extra protein!
This easy and colorful toast will blow your mind! It kept me energized and satisfied for hours. I look forward to sharing more creations with this delicious spread.
Follow @tikofoods on Instagram for more easy and delicious recipes.
- 1 Slice
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
For the Bean Spread
For the Toast
For the Spread
- Drain and rinse 1 can of white kidney / cannellini beans
- Add the rinsed beans to a food processor with 1 clove of garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, juice from 1/2 lemon, kosher salt, and black pepper
- Process until smooth. Add water if needed.
For the Toast
- Using a grill or pan, add sliced halloumi cheese and grill until golden brown
- Toast a slice of bread
- Slice an avocado
- Add the bean spread to the toast, then top with the sliced halloumi and avocado
- Top with microgreens if desired and a drizzle of olive oil
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go