Garlic and Herb Bread Rolls
I honestly don't know how this happened, I'm not usually that good with breads, but I was picking my jaw up off the floor for hours after eating these. I kid you not, I ate 3 rolls in one go, and with every bite I was uncontrollably exclaiming in amazement. That's how good these are.
And they're actually really simple to make + an added bonus - they make your house smell absolutely amazing!
You can make a whole batch and freeze for later, every time you defrost one, your house will smell of roasted garlic and herbs. Highly recommended.
If you like my content, you can check here for more!
- 8 rolls
- Prep time: 1 Hours|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Mix the sugar and yeast with lukewarm water and set aside for 5 minutes until it bubbles up
- Mix the flour, salt, and herbs together in a large bowl
- Add the mashed garlic, butter, and yeasty water
- Knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough jumps back up when pressed lightly
- Cover the bowl and set aside for about an hour, until doubled in size
- Prepare your baking tray with baking paper
- Measure out about 100g of the dough for each bun and shape them (I should make a video next time, noted)
- Place the shaped rolls on the prepared baking tray, cover with a cloth and set aside for about 45 minutes while you preheat the oven to 180 C
- Brush with melted butter and bake for about 20 minutes
- * I will only provide the measurements in metric system, as I don't believe you can achieve accurate results when baking using cups and spoons. I highly recommend getting a kitchen scale so you can improve your baking game and get results you never got before! And they're so cheap as well!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go