Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
Are you craving a stroganoff but can't have it because you're vegan? Worry no more!
This vegan stroganoff is very rich in flavour and takes under 30 minutes to make. You don't need to worry about wash up either, as this meal is made in one pan!
This meal is a part of an on-going weekly collaboration over at Instagram, where a group of fellow foodies and I come up with some new themes or challenges each week in order to motivate ourselves to get out of our comfort zones and spend more time in the kitchen. Anyone can join, so if you feel like you'd like to experiment more in the kitchen but lack motivation and inspiration - go over to and DM any one of us to join! :)
If you like my content you can check here for more!
- 2 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- brown the onion and garlic in a small amount of oil
- add in the flour and cooking cream and stir well until combined
- add sliced mushrooms and let cook for a few minutes, adding white wine gradually to keep some liquid in the pan at all times
- season with thyme, salt, and pepper
- add in the stock and bay leaves, mix well
- add the pasta, cover, and let cook for 5 minutes
- remove the cover and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is soft and the sauce is nice and thick
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go