If you're looking for a nutritious, mouth-watering and super quick meal to make then look no further because I got your back with this delicious Tofu and Corn Quinoa Salad that you will not regret making.
Tofu and Corn Quinoa Salad
I have never been a huge fan of salads myself, so when I recommend a salad recipe, you need to trust me that is a bomb (haha!!). Including dark leafy green in your diet is essential as they're packed with vitamins and minerals, and high in fibre - lowering your risk of developing unwanted diseases or conditions. So eat the yummy greens, friends!
Add more veggies in, some carbohydrates (like quinoa in this case), healthy fats (avocado for example) and some seasoning, and you're good to go!
Let's get cooking!
- 1 portion
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 10 Minutes Total time: 20 min
- handful of kale
- handful of spinach
- 100g smoked tofu
- 50g black beans
- 30g sweetcorn
- 80g quinoa
- half avocado
- soy sauce
- dash of lemon juice
- Start off with cooking quinoa by following the instructions on the packaging.
- Cut tofu into small cubes and fry with a tiny amount of olive oil for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly golden. Add soy sauce and stir (adjust the amount of soy sauce to suit your taste).
- In the meantime, mix kale, spinach, black beans, sweetcorn and lemon juice together
- Top up with tofu, quinoa and avocado - and maybe an extra drizzle of that yummy soy sauce if you like!