It is a veggies option for those who don't consume meat or are reducing its daily intake, however, trust me when I say you'll love it even if you're a huge meateater!
Teriyaki Veggies With Soba Noodles
It is one of my recent favourite meal prep dishes! If you've followed me for a while, you probably know by now how much I adore simple, quick and healthy meals that on top of that are absolutely delicious! And let me tell you one thing - this recipe ticks every box!
It is very creamy and saucy - and this teriyaki sauce goes so well with edamame beans and sesame seeds - it is a true magic combo! If you still uncertain of whether to try it or not, JUST DO IT! (and make sure you DM on IG to say how much you've enjoyed this experience haha!)
Let's get down to recipe now!
- 2 portions
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Cook noodles by following the instructions on the packaging.
- Peel carrots and cut into small thin sticks, and dice leek.
- Throw all the veggies (carrots, leek, sweet snap peas, and edamame beans) into a wok with a bit of olive oil. Give it a stir and let it do the magic until carrots soften.
- Once done, add teriyaki sauce and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve veggies on top of soba noodles (or mix it all together if you like).
- You can substitute noodles for any type of noodles of your choice. I personally think that soba noodles are ideal for this type of dish hence my recommendation.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go