For this recipe, you won't need any fancy ingredients to make it tasty and healthy- ish and time isn't an issue here either - I'm sure you can find 15 minutes to make a couple of these beauties (or 20 mins!! if you'd like to batch make it!).
Chocolate Baked Donuts in 15 Minutes
Fat Thursday is long past and gone, though, it doesn't mean we can't enjoy a donut every now and then! I made these super delicious chocolate baked donuts some time ago and I absolutely fell in love with the recipe. It is not only extremely quick to make, but it also tastes absolutely unreal and it's baked! So for my fellow fitness enthusiasts, this one is for you! Feel free to join the baked donuts bandwagon and you won't regret it!
The recipe doesn't involve any chocolate making and store-bought chocolates as we aim to keep it as healthy (ish!!) as we can! Besides the power of cocoa powder is so underestimated - do not hesitate to grab some on your next visit to your local store!
Let's bake some donuts now!
- 10 donuts
- Prep time: 8 Minutes|Cook time: 8 Minutes|Total time: 16 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mix dry and wet ingredients separately first.
- Add wet to dry and mix gently with a wooden spoon (at this stage you may struggle to combine it nicely with a spoon, so feel free to finish it off by using your hands and gently kneed the mixture)
- Now, transfer onto a mini donut tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Mix both cream cheese and erythritol together vigorously and it's done!
- For a vegan version of donuts, you can substitute an egg with 6 tbsp of aquafaba!
- If you don't have erythritol on hand, you can use regular sugar!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go