Mini Countertop Oven Pizzas – Two Ways
Quick & easy gourmet pizza is only a few minutes away!! This one is for my friends that have a countertop or toaster oven. You can totally do this in a regular oven too! I will be using the new Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Oven today! It even has a pizza feature... WHAT!! Let's dive right in! First up is the bacon pineapple, full of juicy bites of pineapple, crunchy applewood bacon, and ooeey gooey cheese! Our second mini pizza is the summer corn and tomato, just waiting for you to bite into the sweet kernels and juicy tomatoes. Let's get started, shall we? (;
- 2 people
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Preheat your countertop oven to Bake - 425 degrees. (or the regular oven if you do not have a countertop) On the small cookie sheet, line with parchment paper and lay 4 strips of applewood smoked bacon. Once preheated bake for 15 minutes. The Bacon will be beautifully crisp and brown. Set aside to cool. Crumble when cooled.
- Preheat your oven by dialing to the pizza function on the countertop oven or keep your regular oven at 425 degrees.
- Divide your two sandwich thins to make 4 thin rounds.
- On the pizza pan that came with the oven, place your four sandwich rounds and spread an even layer of marinara sauce on each.
- Top all four with mozzarella cheese. On two of the pizzas top with pineapple, bacon crumbles, and Italian seasoning. On the other two pizzas top with fresh corn and cherry tomatoes thinly sliced to your liking. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
- Once the pizza function is preheated bake the pizzas for 10 minutes. Or until bubbly in the regular oven.Once the 10 minutes is complete set the function to broil and broil for 4 minutes to get the cheese bubbly.
- Let cool and ENJOY! I encourage you to get creative and try out all kinds of toppings!! Share your creations with #HayMade #"YourName"Made
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go