Golden Milk Latte
Golden Milk Latte is a delicious blend that you can easily stir up on your stove. It is the perfect drink for a cold day and can really help clear up a congested throat. This Golden Milk Latte recipe includes a spice blend (turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cayenne, and black pepper) that has many health benefits. Other than giving the latte a pretty golden color, it serves as an antioxidant as well. So, this latte is cozy, comforting, and healthy... thats a win! I personally prefer making this latte with a plant based milk such as almond, however, you could use any milk of your choice and make this drink unique to yourself.
- 2 cups
- Prep time: 1 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 11 Minutes
- Prep your spices and other ingredients so that they are ready to go.
- In a medium pot, heat the almond milk.
- Add the spices and wet ingredients.
- Whisk everything together and continue to whisk often.
- Cook over stove for 10 to 15 min or until desired temperature is reached and serve.
- Top with cinnamon powder/sugar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go