Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes are the perfect savory side dish to go with your eggs, waffles, or any of your favorite breakfast foods. With just a few ingredients, they cook up nice and crispy with just 2 tsp of olive oil.
HOW DOES AN AIR FRYER WORK?
An air fryer is much like a convection oven. It cooks by blowing hot air around the food, making it crispy without needing a ton of oil. If you don’t have an air fryer yet, check out 9-Top Rated Air Fryers before you buy.
THE REASONS I LOVE THESE POTATOES
- They get crispy on the outside but stay tender on the inside.
- When making a big breakfast the air fryer frees up a spot on the stove top. Say you’re cooking Biscuits & Gravy, country potatoes and eggs, things get hectic. Air frying the potatoes is so simple and they come out perfect in just 12 minutes.
- These potatoes go good with everything! Steak, chicken, pork, everything!
- They are healthy! When you eliminate the fat that stove top potatoes are cooked in, you can forget about any guilt associated with eating fried potatoes.
- Did I mention they are SO EASY!
DO I NEED TO SOAK THE POTATOES BEFORE AIR FRYING?
Nope, I don’t soak the potatoes before cooking, which is yet another great reason to make this air fryer potato recipe.
Follow along on Instagram where I post all my favorite recipe pictures.
- 3 cups
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 17 Minutes
- Toss diced potatoes with 2 tsp Olive Oil. Add 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp Pepper, 1/4 tsp Paprika, and 1/2 tsp Onion Powder. Combine until all potatoes are evenly coated with spices.
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket. Cook at 400 degrees for 6 minutes.
- At this point, give the potatoes a good shake and bake another 6 minutes.
- Potatoes should be crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. If the potatoes aren't crispy enough for you cook for an additional 3- 5 minutes. (Cooking time may vary depending upon the air fryer model.)
- Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover potatoes in an airtight container for 3 – 5 days.
- To reheat potatoes, pop them back in the air fryer for 2 – 3 minutes or heat in the microwave.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go