4 Ingredients Cinnamon-Peanut Energy Balls
I was in such a routine last year of baking quick energy balls to have in the fridge and take as snacks, but since working from home I have gotten out of the habit. But in an attempt to add some more fibre into our diet (to balance all the pancakes and cheese tasting) these raw snack balls couldn’t be easier since they barely use any ingredients and you just throw them in a blender and roll - it literally took me 5 minutes! Swap out peanuts for almonds and almond butter if preferred, but you might want to add a pinch of salt.
- 12 Balls
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Pulse half the peanuts into small peices in a blender, then add the rest of the ingredients and continue to blend until it it is well mixed.
- Test the mixture between your fingers, it should hold together well by itself but not be too sticky. If it is not coming together, add a little more peanut butter until you can roll them into balls.
- Scoop a heaped tablespoon of mix into your hands and roll into a bowl. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go