Hidden Veggie Sloppy Joe Casserole
This casserole has all the deliciousness of sloppy joe's, but mixed with secret spinach and stealthy carrots, topped with loads of ooey gooey mozzarella cheese, and crispy tater tots! I pinky swear you cant taste the vegetables as long as you make sure to chop them up small enough! This meal is perfect to make for those picky eaters in your life, whether that be yourself, your partner, or your kids! Hey, no judgement here!
Always check that the internal temperature of your meat meets USDA Guidelines. Ground beef needs to read an internal temperature of 160° F.
Check out my website, averyhungrylady.com, for more delicious recipes!
- 8 servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 50 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place a large skilet over medium high heat.
- Add the ground beef, onions, and carrots, and cook together until the beef is fully browned, onions are translucent, and the carrots are soft.
- Add the chopped spinach, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and onion powder.
- Dump the mixture into your 9×13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the fried onions on top, followed by the mozzarella, and the tater tots.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go