Simple, easy and delicious blueberry muffins that you can make in one bowl! Also freezer friendly!
One Bowl Blueberry Muffins
When you’re craving a delicious freshly baked muffin for breakfast, you can make these one bowl blueberry muffins in a snap! Check out more delicious recipes at JenuineHome.com
If you don’t have any fresh blueberries, these blueberry muffins work just as great with frozen blueberries.
One Bowl blueberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line pan with muffin liners.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a large bowl or stand mixer and mix dry ingredients together.
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla and milk to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Using a muffin scooper, fill muffin liners 1/2 way full with batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes although 17 min is the sweet spot for my oven.
- Remove from oven and cool on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Have leftovers? Freeze extras for later in an airtight container. Thaw out the night before or warm up in the microwave at 50% power.
They also do great in school lunches, place a wrapped frozen blueberry muffin in the lunch in the morning and it will be perfectly thawed in time for lunch.
Or send a freshly baked one with them on their way to the bus stop for those rushed mornings. My kids love eating blueberry muffins for after school snacks the best.
Gluten or Dairy FREE?
These one bowl blueberry muffins are easily able to make gluten or dairy free. Substitute Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Baking 1-to-1 Flour instead of regular flour to make gluten free blueberry muffins.
Replace butter with Earth Balance Butter Sticks and use your favorite non-dairy milk for the dairy free blueberry muffins.
Looking for more dairy free & gluten free recipes? You have to make our favorite gluten free bread!
- 36 muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 17 Minutes Total time: 27 min
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Baking liners
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line muffin pan with baking liners, or grease with a nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Blend dry ingredients together.
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix until well blended.
- Gently fold in blueberries into the batter until well incorporated.
- Using a large muffin scooper, scoop batter into muffin pan. Fill liners about 1/2 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (17 min work best for me) until golden on top and toothpick comes out clean when tested in the center of muffin.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cooling rack. Remove from muffin pan and cool completely on rack. Serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe can easily be made with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Baking 1-1 Flour.
- Or make it dairy free using Earth Balance Butter Sticks and your favorite non dairy milk.