The inspiration for the Sheet Pan Pork Pancetta Brussel Sprouts really just came after a long day of work, not having motivation to cook anything, but ultimately refusing to spend money ordering out. We had pork laid out to make our Quick Pork Lo Mein but quickly realized we didn’t have Lo Mein noodles and was thrown for a loop. So thus began my clean out the fridge sheet pan meal. The Sweet Balsamic Sauce is so bright but calmed down by the goat cheese after roasted to perfection. And the best part, only 1 sheet pan to toss in the dishwasher when we were finished.
Sheet Pan Pork Pancetta Brussel Sprouts
Busy weeknights call for easy and quick meals, especially ones that have limited dishes. Try our Sheet Pan Pork Pancetta Brussel Sprouts. Made in 30 minutes this meal will be hot and ready to dig into after a long day of work or just not wanting to cook. We’ve all been there. Check out the recipe at the bottom of the page and try this out for yourself!
To start making this Sheet Pan Pork Pancetta Brussel Sprouts, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small mixing bowl combine all of the Sweet Balsamic Sauce ingredients and whisk until combined. In a large zip lock bag add the sweet balsamic sauce, pork chops, pancetta, chopped onions, and quartered brussel sprouts. Shake well and pour out onto a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reach 145 degrees. Remove from oven, add the craisins and goat cheese before serving!
From our kitchen to yours, cheers!
- 4 people
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
Sweet Balsamic Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- In a small bowl combine all Sweet Balsamic Sauce ingredients and whisk until combined
- Chop you onion and brussel sprouts. For the brussel sprouts, cut the ends off and the quarter each brussel sprout.
- In a large zip lock bag add the brussel sprouts, onions, pancetta, and pork chops. Pour in the Sweet Balsamic Sauce and shake to combine. Pour out on a sheet pan and spread out so everything is laying flat on the pan
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145°. Add the craisins and goat cheese to serve!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go