The Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini
Going out, whether to celebrate a birthday, holiday, or anniversary or even having a date night just because, looks differently these days. Most of us are staying home to prevent the spread of the CoronaVirus. But just because you're at home, doesn't mean you can't still be fancy! This cocktail will wow your significant other. Or, if you're not currently in a relationship, remember you still deserve to treat yo self.
It tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry, and if you're able, whip up some chocolate covered strawberries (don't buy them at the grocery store...they are way over priced!) and use them as a garnish. A bite of one and a drink of this? A perfect pairing.
- 1 Cocktail
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle chocolate and/or strawberry syrup into a martini glass and pour cocktail in.
- Top with skewered chocolate covered strawberry.
- Top with chocolate shavings
- Enjoy and please drink responsibly!
- After you drizzle the chocolate or strawberry syrup in your martini glass, put it in the freezer for a few minutes while you get everything else ready for a nice frosted glass (plus the syrup will stay in place longer!)
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go