Whipped Ricotta With Caramelized Tomatoes and Truffle Oil
A little Valentine’s appetizer for you and your special someone. We have here whipped ricotta with caramelized tomatoes and truffle oil. This is purely decadent and a delicious crostini appetizer. The cheese is so creamy and flavourful. You will have leftovers to put on your toast the next day to enjoy. The tomatoes are so delicious when they caramelize and the perfect balance to the cheese. Once you top it with the truffle oil it is over the top delicious. I also think the lemon zest makes the flavours pop and is such an important ingredient. It is a really easy recipe to make and enjoy.
- 4 servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 40 Minutes
- Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk and ricotta and whip for 4-5 minutes until the cheeses are light and fluffy.
- Add lemon zest, salt, rosemary, honey, red pepper flakes, and honey and whip for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to a parchment-lined sheet pan and coat with a drizzle of olive oil. Place on the middle rack of a 400-degree oven. Bake until caramelized 20-25 min. Remove and set aside.
- Slice baguette and toast in a 400-degree oven until lightly browned.
- Spread cheese mix on the baguette and top with tomatoes and a pinch of flaky salt and a drizzle of truffle oil. Garnish with fresh basil.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go