I don’t care what time of year it is. I will always say yes to a peach crumble. Warm peach anything just gives me a cozy vibe. This easy peach crumble is great for hosting, or when you need a quick dessert to impress. It’s quick to whip you and it tastes awesome. My favorite part is the brown sugar crumble. It gives the dessert a nice crunch when you eat it, and that’s important when you have a soft dessert. I love topping my peach crumble with ice cream or a little caramel sauce. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 1 Crumble
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 45 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch together in a bowl.
- Thoroughly rinse and drain your canned peaches and mix in the vanilla extract.
- Combine your peaches and sugar mix together until all of the peaches are coated.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Combine the sugars and flour together.
- Add the melted butter, and mix until chunks form. Then squeeze it into a block. There shouldn't be any loose mix in the bottom of your bowl.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and then crumble on top of your peaches.
- Bake your peach crumble in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until your crumble starts to turn golden brown. Then enjoy!