Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
This two ingredient chocolate mousse is so easy to make! Especially with only two ingredients. I don't know about you but I love a chocolate mousse. However sometimes I don't want to be bothered with making a really decadent French chocolate mousse. I just want something quick and easy, and that's exactly what this recipe is. It doesn’t take a ton of skill or equipment either. With a hand mixer, a bowl, and a spatula you will have a velvety chocolate mousse in no time. It’s also great for special occasions or parties, and it can be made in advance. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 2 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 2 Hours|Total time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes
- With a hand mixer whip your heavy cream until its at a stiff peak. Check out how to tell if you have a stiff peak on the attached video for the recipe.
- Melt your chocolate, and add it to your whipped cream.
- Gently fold in your chocolate until you don't see any more white from the cream.
- Portion your mousse into two small serving bowls, and smooth the top. Be very gentle when smoothing.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then enjoy!