Sticky Sweet and Spicy Buffalo Wings 🍗
It's a little bit late to Super Bowl night, but I'm sure you are craving some good old Buffalo Wings after seeing all those pictures of them. I tried to come up with a simple, pantry-friendly recipe so that you could easily throw together an amazing dinner any weekday night that I guarantee your whole family will love. Also, since I bought my air-fryer this week, I had to try it out and see whether it was really as magical as they say. And I have to say, I haven’t eaten such incredibly good, crispy French fries using no oil in my life.
- 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 90 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 40 Minutes
For the chicken
For the potatoes
For the sauce
- Heat the oven to 200 C. Arrange chicken wings on a sheet pan, season with salt and pepper, garlic powder and sprinkle with some olive oil. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Mix all the ingredients, season with dill or any other spices to your taste.
- In a pot heat the BBQ sauce and honey until boiling. Turn off the heat and add butter.
- I used my air fryer this time to make my potatoes. I baked them for 40 minutes at the temperature of 200 C and the result was perfect.
- Dip the chicken wings into the BBQ sauce, make sure they are fully covered. Sprinkle some sesame seeds all over. Bake for another 20-30 minutes at the temperature of 220 C.
- Serve hot with lots of veggies, potatoes and the sour cream sauce.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go